Our homes' features include:
- All homes meet or exceed the 2014 Florida building and hurricane codes and are built to withstand sustained winds of 150 mph without the need for shutters anywhere on the home.
- Prices are all inclusive and cover lot, site preparation, impact fees, and all features listed below.
- All homes are built to minimize insurance, energy, and maintenance costs.
- PGT 5500 series, vinyl, impact, insulated, Solarban 70, Low E windows and sliding doors throughout, which protects against flying debris, intruders, outside noise, and UV rays. There is no need for shutters or the rails and bolts that hold them in place. (See the video)
- Footings are steel reinforced, 3000 PSI, fiber reinforced concrete, typically from 12” to 16” wide and 16” to 20” deep.
- Exterior walls are concrete block with steel reinforced solid poured corners and openings.
- Continuous, solid poured, steel reinforced tie-beam around entire home.
- Engineered trusses 24” on center.
- Roof decking is 7/16” oriented strand board.
- Vented, aluminum soffits and aluminum clad fascia around entire home.
- Fiberglass exterior doors.
- Driveways are 3 1/2” thick, 3000 PSI, fiber mesh reinforced concrete 16 feet wide.
- Screens on all windows (except windows inside screened lanai).
- Gutters and downspouts around entire home.
- Cement culvert under driveway (instead of aluminum or plastic).
- Fully screened lanai.
- Sherwin Williams, washable paint on entire exterior.
- Thirty year limited lifetime dimensional shingle with peel and stick secondary water barrier underlayment.
- Lot is fully sodded and landscaped.
- Minimum three zone irrigation system (depending on model and lot size).
- Exterior block is finished with a two coat stucco system.
- Upgraded bronze colored steel mailbox at street.
- Coach lights per plan.
- Textured and painted front entry and lanai floors.
- Interior walls are termite treated, 2”x4”or 2”x6” wood studs, 16” on center.
- R30 blown-in insulation in attic.
- 1 3/8” thick multi-panel Masonite interior doors.
- 5 ¼” base molding throughout.
- Schlage lever hardware on all interior and exterior doors.
- Hardwired front door chime.
- Knockdown spray texture on all interior walls.
- Granite countertops (kitchens and baths), window sills, and shower seat (no shower seat in Ariel model).
- Deadbolt locks on front and garage entry doors.
- Inter-linked smoke detectors and CO2 detectors with battery back-up to code.
- Built-in medicine cabinets.
- Wire shelving in closets.
- Wall cabinets for additional storage over washer and dryer in laundry room.
- Laundry tub in laundry room (in garage on Ariel model).
- Sherwin Williams washable paint throughout.
- Vaulted ceilings in great room, dining and kitchen area.
- Copper wiring throughout.
- 200 amp service.
- Minimum of five telephone and cable jacks.
- Progressive lighting fixtures and Progressive ceiling fans with lights in all bedrooms, living room, and lanai.
- Four exterior GFI outlets.
- Rheem 14 SEER, high efficiency HVAC system with heat pump and programmable digital thermostat.
- Nutone fans in all bathrooms.
- Minimum 75% LED lighting.
- All water lines are CPVC and drains are schedule 40 PVC.
- Moen faucets and valves with manufacturer’s lifetime finish warranty.
- Rheem 40 gallon or larger (depending on model) quick recovery water heater with stainless steel heating elements, lowest energy usage and 8 year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Kohler products, porcelain bathroom sinks and elongated comfort height toilets.
- ½ HP Badger garbage disposal in kitchen sink.
- Water line pre-plumbed and connected to refrigerator icemaker.
- Watershield clack with bypass (Sulfur Block) and a Watershield clack with bypass softener with brine box connected to the home on all well systems. (Not applicable to homes with wells for irrigation only.)
- Granite countertops.
- Whirlpool stainless steel appliances.
- 25.6 cub foot side by side refrigerator with water and ice in door.
- Filtered cold water dispenser at kitchen sink.
- Double bowl 50/50 16 gauge stainless steel sink.
- Cabinets are full overlay ½” plywood boxes with 5/8” wood dovetail joinery, full extension, soft close drawers and five piece, wood soft close doors.
- Recessed can lighting.
Flooring & Tile
- Fifty year wear-rated 18" or 20” porcelain tile throughout.
- Fully tiled kitchen backsplash.
- Tiled kitchen island half wall with decorative tile accent stripe.
- Fully tiled showers and tub areas with tiled decorative accent stripes in both.
- Polymer modified thin-set used on floor tile. (So hairline cracks in slab do not transfer through to tile.)
- Garage interior walls are painted and ceiling is drywalled, finished and painted.
- Two coats of Xylene-based Sherwin Williams paint on garage floor.
- Attic pull down stairs.
- Recessed air handler in garage ceiling.
- Clopay steel, impact garage doors with Liftmaster automatic garage door opener, exterior keypad, and two remotes.
- One year builder whole house warranty.
- 2/10 year Bonded Builders structural warranty.
- Refrigerator, Range and Dishwasher: One year manufacturer’s warranty and four year extended supplier warranty.
- PGT Windows: Limited lifetime warranty
- Roof System: Thirty year limited lifetime warranty on shingles with five year leak warranty.
- HVAC System: Ten year warranty on equipment and one year warranty on labor.
- Well and water system: One year warranty on parts and labor.
- Irrigation: One year warranty on parts and labor.