Buy Now, Buy New
With purchasing a home in Florida, there has rarely ever been a better time! Interest rates are at record lows, and construction costs are actually reasonable..(for now). The monthly payment for a mortgage at today’s low rates can actually be lower than the cost of renting an equivalent, or lesser property. However, as the economy improves and home construction volume increases - construction costs will inevitably rise.The Federal Government has constantly been talking about raising interest rates in the near future as well. There has always been an ongoing population shift from northern to southern states regarding Florida. Suprisingly just recently Florida surpassed New York, as the 3rd most populous state. Prices of homes in Florida are starting to increase. As the economics show, supply and demand for material and labor drive those costs higher. Chances are, the more time anticipated, the more one will have to pay. Don't wait, contact our team today to get started on which model:The Orion, or The Aquarius fit your needs better!
Buying a new GulfStar Home affords many of the following advantages:
New homes have a longer life expectancy, especially a GulfStar Home here in North Port.
APPRECIATION: A new home will appreciate more, compared to an older resale home.
- All stainless-steel, energy saving Whirlpool kitchen appliances.
- All Granite counter tops, window sills and shower seats!
- Full overlay cabinets with full extension dovetail drawers, and soft close doors and drawers.
- Home comes fully sodded and landscaped.
- Vaulted ceilings in main living area.
- Programmable digital thermostat.
- Brushed nickel lighting fixtures, door hardware, cabinet handles, Moen faucets, shower heads & valves.
- All ceiling fan, light fixtures and chandeliers included, and already set up!
- Screened lanai on both of our models.
- Water filter at kitchen sink for drinking convenience.
- All tile showers have listello accent stripe that accents the whole bathroom.
- Comfort height elongated toilets with soft-close toilet seats.
- Washable Sherwin Williams paint throughout the whole home.
- All our Garage floors have two coats of Sherwin Williams xylene based paint.
- Wall cabinets in laundry room for additional storage.
- 100% LED lighting throughout our GulfStar Homes.
- Cement culvert pipe, instead of aluminum or plastic.
- Polymer modified 'Thin Set' used on floor tile, so hairline cracks in slab do not transfer through to tile.
WARRANTIES: Our homes come with extensive warranties!
- One year whole home warranty
- 2 year / 10 year Bonded Builders’ warranty
- Roof, window, HVAC, well and water system warranty.
- SAFETY: Our homes come with impact windows and doors throughout!
- This assures our home buyers for a safer, quieter, stronger and more attractive design.
- No need for shutters! Say no to the unattractive screws and bolts that hold them in place as well.
ENERGY EFFICIENCY: Our homes are built to match, or exceed current energy codes -
- Resulting in lower energy costs all around.
INSURANCE: We build our homes with the following features to keep your insurance costs as low as possible:
- All block construction.
- Impact windows and doors throughout.
- Secondary, peel and stick water barrier on all our roofs.
- 50-Year wear rated 20'' porcelain tile throughout our homes.
- We use hip roofs rather than gable roofs. (This is a type of roof where all sides slope downwards to the walls, truly architecturally appropriate.)
PEACE OF MIND: When buying a used home, one never really know what they're getting until it’s too late.
- A new GulfStar Home comes with warranties that give our customers peace of mind!
When buying a used home one must consider several factors:
- Is the home up to the new Florida Building Codes, that help protect our homes from tropical storm damage ?
- Installing shutters or plywood with every threatening weather event is a bother!
- Shutters leave lasting, unattractive bolts / rails that surround all the windows and doors forever.
- Is the home your considering energy efficient ? Or will you be saddled with high utility bills?
- Did you know one could easily pay an extra $100.00 per month or more in an older home?
- What will it cost to insure the used home?
- Did you know one could spend an extra $1,000.00 or more per year for insurance on an older home?!
- How much longer will the roof last? The expected lifetime of a 20 year rated shingle in Florida is 12 to 15 years.
- A new roof will cost between $5,000.00 and $9,000.00.
- How much longer will the air conditioner last? A new HVAC system will cost $5,000.00 or more!
- Replacing appliances can cost thousands, and turns the whole buying experience unpleasant.
The question to ask oneself, would be truly what type of memories are you trying to make in the home? Do you want to live with someone else’s: old, worn, dirty carpet, tile and paint? GulfStar Homes are built to last with quality features. Along with being sold at an affordable price for everyone! Call us today to find out how we can help you have a positive buying experience!